Sunday, July 8, 2012

{STAPS} WHERE THE FOX AND THE HARE BID EACH OTHER GOODNIGHT

In the last few weeks I was seeking for a cute wallpaper to hang in the children´s room. But I couldn´t
find exactly what I was looking for. The wallpapers I found were either too kitschy, too cute or too
comic-like, I didn´t like the colors or the printed motif. Well, in the end I decided to design it myself.

Thinking about the motif one phrase suddenly crossed my mind: Where the fox and the hare bid each
other goodnight. I chose four animals from the domestic forest: the fox, the hare, the mouse and the
deer. After drawing them, I had them manufactured as stamps.

I was so excited when the stamps arrived yesterday, that I had to use them right away. I was varying
with different colors as well as different papers. Oh, I´m in love with my new cute friends and I´m sure
they will be great fellows for our daughter.














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...